The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We make commercially reasonable efforts to secure and protect the privacy, accuracy, and reliability of your Personal Information and to protect it from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction and have implemented security measures consistent with industry standards. As no data security protocol is impenetrable, we cannot guarantee the security of our systems or databases, nor can we guarantee that Personal Information we collect about you will not be breached, intercepted, destroyed, accessed, or otherwise disclosed without authorization. Accordingly, any information including your Personal Information is provided by you at your own risk.
Collecting Personal Information
Examples of Personal Information we collect directly from you includes Identifiers such as your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and phone number and Financial Information such as payment information and credit card numbers. If you are applying for employment with us, this Personal Information also includes your Employment-related Information such as your work history, background check, educational history, and the contact information of any references.
Examples of Personal Information we collect indirectly related to your device includes the version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
Managing Cookies: You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact the functionality of the Site and your experience accessing our Services. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org. You may opt out of non-essential cookies on our Site here.
Do Not Track: Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
Analytics: We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Behavioral Advertising: We may use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
Minors: Our Site and Services are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. No one under the age of 18 may provide any information to, on, or through the Site or Services. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If we learn that we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe a child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us through the means indicated below to request deletion.
Social Media: The Site may contain links to our accounts on Facebook Twitter, LinkedIn or other similar social network. Clicking on any such links means that the respective social network will receive information on from which website you accessed the platform and may collect other Personal Information. It is also possible, if you are currently logged in as a user to the social network in question, that the social network will link this information to your account with the social network.
Sharing Personal Information
Service Providers and Contractors: We may share your Personal Information with service providers and contractors to help us provide our Services and fulfill obligations to you. These service providers and contractors may include database and cloud service providers, billing systems, customer management services, payment processors, shipping companies, installation and cybersecurity services, and employee management and benefits programs.
We may disclose the Personal Information you share with us to our vendors, contractors, or service providers for a legitimate business purpose such as to process your payments, conduct a background check, or ship your products to you. We may disclose the Personal Information we collect indirectly from you with us to our vendors, contractors, or service providers for a legitimate business purpose such as for search engine optimization, Site processing, and Site performance and analytics.
Advertising: We may sell advertisements targeted to you based on the Personal Information we retain about you. In some circumstances we may also sell your Personal Information to advertisers and other partners.
Asset Transfer: We may share your Personal Information with a buyer or successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us is among the assets being transferred.
Depersonalized Information: We may share your Personal Information after it is aggregated or otherwise depersonalized such that it is no longer considered Personal Information.
Right of Access to Specific Information: You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable Consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you;
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting, sharing, or selling that Personal Information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information;
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you (also called a data portability request) and provide a copy to you in an electronic or paper format; and
- The categories of Personal Information, if any, we disclosed for a business purpose to a third party.
Deletion Request Right: You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable Consumer request, we will delete (and direct our Contractors and Service Providers to delete) your Personal Information from our (and their) records, unless an exception applies (as described below).
As permitted by CCPA we may delete your Personal Information by (a) permanently and completely erasing the Personal Information on our existing systems with the exception of archived or back-up systems; (b) de-identifying the Personal Information; or, (c) aggregating the Personal Information.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or one of our Contractors or Service Providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities;
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.);
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with a legal, regulatory or law enforcement obligation; or
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative of that person and
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm that the Personal Information relates to you. Making a verifiable Consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable Consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
Upon receiving a data access, correction, data port or deletion request from you, we will verify your identity based on the information we have on file for you. Upon verification of your identity, we will proceed to process your request (subject to the exceptions stated above).
We endeavor to confirm receipt of your request within ten (10) days of receiving it. We will respond to a verifiable Consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to an additional forty-five (45) days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
We will deliver our written response via email to the email address associated with you or, if we are unable to determine your email address, via mail.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable Consumer request receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your Personal Information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable Consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Non-Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you simply for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
Notice to Residents of Other Non-U.S. Countries: Our headquarters is in the United States. The Personal Information we or our service providers and contractors collect may be stored and processed in servers within or outside of the United States and wherever we and our service providers and contractors have facilities around the globe, and certain Personal Information may be accessible by persons or companies outside of the United States who provide services for us. As such, we and our service providers and contractors may transfer your Personal Information to, or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Information receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
Notice to Residents of the European Union and United Kingdom: If you are a resident of the European Union or the United Kingdom (also referred to as a “Data Subject”), the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) provides you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. This section is provided pursuant to the GDPR. Each capitalized term used, but not defined, in this section shall have the meaning given to such term in the GDPR. This section describes how we collect, share, disclose, and process the Personal Data of residents of the European Union and United Kingdom. “Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (referred to ‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person and includes all “Personal Information” referred to in this Policy.
Rights of European Union and United Kingdom Residents: If you are located in the European Union or the United Kingdom, you have certain rights regarding the Personal Data that we maintain about you, which in certain circumstances you will be able to exercise. The rights are as follows:
- Access: You may request a copy of the Personal Data that we maintain about you.
- Portability: If we maintain your Personal Data based on your consent or so that we can enter into or perform under a contract with you, you have the right to obtain your Personal Data from us that you consented to give us, that is necessary to enter into or perform the contract, or that is necessary to provide member benefits to you. We will give you your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Correction: If you believe your Personal Data is incorrect, you may request that we correct, amend or delete your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Deletion or Restriction of Processing: You may request that we erase or restrict the processing of your Personal Data.
- Object to Processing: You may object to the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances when we process your Personal Data for the purposes of our legitimate interests.
- Right to Complain: You have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European member state of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of your Personal Data infringes upon your rights.
- Withdraw Consent: If we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent to do so, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
Some of these rights can be exercised online via your account. For example, you can review and modify certain information relating to your use of our Services and unsubscribe to email messages. If you are unable to manage your request via your online account, then please contact us using the contact information at the end of this Policy.
Collection of Personal Data: We collect Personal Data that is reasonably necessary for us to provide our Services. Subject to applicable exceptions, we will obtain your Consent before collecting, using and disclosing your Personal Data for the specified purposes. In addition to circumstances in which you Consent to the use of your Personal Data, the Personal Data we collect may be used or processed where we have a legitimate interest in or other legal basis for processing such data.
The categories of your Personal Data we collect and the purposes for which we collect such Personal Data are indicated above in the section entitled “Collecting Personal Information.” If we use Personal Data in ways other than described in this Policy, we will provide you with specific notice at the time of collection.
Sharing Personal Data: The ways in which we share your Personal Data and the purposes for which we share it are indicated above in the section entitled “Sharing Personal Information.” If we use Personal Data in ways other than described in this Policy, we will provide you with specific notice at the time of collection.
Processing Personal Data: We only process Personal Data when we have a legal basis to do so including:
- when you have consented to the processing of your Personal Data, including processing your Personal Data consistent with this Policy, including the advertising purposes disclosed in this Policy;
- when processing is necessary to perform our obligations to you or fulfill a request you have made to us;
- when processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation that applies to us; or
- when processing is necessary for purposes that are in our legitimate interests and you have given any required explicit or implicit Consent to such processing, including protecting the security of our Services, improving the functioning of our Services, or providing you with information about products in which you have expressed interest.
If we need to process your Personal Data to fulfill our obligations to you, failure to provide that Personal Data will mean that we cannot perform our obligations. If we collect your Personal Data for one purpose and need to process it for second purpose, we will provide you with additional information regarding this secondary purpose to ensure fair and transparent processing before we engage in further processing. Collecting and processing your Personal Data to create both general and targeted advertising is a primary purpose for collecting your Personal Data.
Retention: When you access our Site or Services, we will retain your Personal Information as long as it is necessary for the processing purpose in question or in accordance with our data retention policy. We may retain your Personal Information for longer periods if required by law, if you give us your permission, or in case of a legal dispute in which your Personal Information may be used as evidence.
Automatic decision-making: We do not profile or use automated decision making.
Contact Information: For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us at:
If you have questions, comments, or concerns regarding these Terms, please contact us at: www.golocoplus.com
1 (844) 729-2532
Last Updated: 10/14/2021